Did you ever think we’d live in a world where you’d be COMMENDED for staying home?
Where spending on hours on your couch was the right thing to do?
Where working from home wasn’t something you wished for, but a reality?
There are way worse ways a global issue could go than this, so maybe let’s embrace our time inside?
If you wanna do a little workout, Sarah and I have put together a workout you can do while watching the Tiger King (or the Office for the 23rd time). The Couch Potato workout:
ROUND 1 — upper body (more challenging option hands on the floor, modify with hands on the couch)
- plank X 30 seconds
- side plank both sides X 30 seconds each side
- push up X 5-10
- plank to pike X 5-10
- slow mountain climber X 5-10 each side
- tricep dips X 5-10
ROUND 2 — lower body
- lunge right leg X 10-20
- lunge hop right leg X 10-20
- side lunge right leg X 10-20
- side lunge hop right leg X 10-20
- bridge X 10-20
- lunge left leg X 10-20
- lunge hop left leg X 10-20
- side lunge left leg X 10-20
- side lunge hop left leg X 10-20
ROUND 3 — cardio
- mountain climber X 20-30 (total)
- “box” jumps X 20-30
- step ups X 20-30 (total)
Repeat as many times as desired (or until your show finishes).
s & n